3 March 2021

Contest: My favourite song

Dear students, 

The EOI has organised an online contest. To take part, you just have to tell the rest what´s your favourite song, record a short voice message and share it in the link below. It´s very easy to participate and you can get a prize just to share your song. 😉

 After answering the previous questions , you can anwer some of these questions while recording your message.


  • What´s the name of the song?
  • Who is the singer/band ?
  • Why do you like this song so much?
  • How would you describe this son? r
  • What does this song make you feel? relaxed, excited, sad=  down optimistic, good vibes, energetic, get you in a good mood, melancholic, emotional... 
  • When do you like  listening to it?  to cheer you up when you´re down, when in love...
  • What does it remind you of?
  • Does this song best represents you, or your attitude to life?
  • My favourite song

    TUTORIAL PARA PARTICIPAR

      
    Example:

    One of my favourite songs is Halo by the American singer and song-writer Beyoncé.
    I love the rhythm of the song because it makes me feel calm and peaceful. It doesn´t remind me of anything special and it doesn´t really represent me but it just gets me in a good mood when I listen to it.






    No comments: