13 September 2011

BYE BYE MY DEAR STUDENTS

Dear students,
I´m writing to say goodbye to all of you, I´ve been called to teach in the Official School in León, my home town. Therefore I go, I´m in a mixture of sadness and delight because on the one hand, it´s the best thing I could wait for but, on the other hand I have to leave all of you, students and workmates from Toledo. I´ve really enjoyed the time I´ve spent here and the things I´ve  learned from you.

I wish you all the best and good luck for the future!
Keep enjoying your English!!!

Mónica

6 comments:

ariadna said...

~enhorabuena =]

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!. Please, don't leave this blog. It's very helpful!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrutalations Monica.
Thank you for your help during the year.
Enjoy a lot in your home town and if it`s possible I would like you don´t let your blog.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Continue with the blog!!! It's a very helpful tool, you've been doing a very good job!!

Cristina said...

Hola Mónica, soy Cristina Garzón, una alumna tuya de tercero del curso pasado. Me alegra saber que estás en tu tierra feliz y contenta, pero me da mucha no poder cursar un año más contigo. Solo quería agradecerte tu inestimable ayuda durante el curso y el hacernos las clases tan amenas. Estoy en cuarto curso gracias a ti y eso no lo voy a olvidar nunca. Deseo que te vaya genial y ójala volvamos a coincidir. Eres un encanto de persona. (Perdona que no escriba en inglés, pero tenía miedo de no expresar correctamente todo lo que te quería decir)
Un abrazo enorme Mónica

Por cierto, la gran mayoría de mi familia vive en Ponferrada. Aúpa el Bierzo! jeje

Cristina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.