1 May 2020

ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXCHANGE


Dear students, 
I´ve been thinking in a language exchange among you.
You´ve already sent your schedule preferences, so apart from the speaking sessions that I´m organising, you´ll have the option of practising your speaking with a classmate. You can either choose your own tandem  or get the one I propose you according to your schedule preferences and also your personal interests. I think I know most of your  preferences, taking into account  your class seat and working atmosphere when you were together.

👉Please, send me an e-mail this weekend if possible with your decision/ classmate if you agree among you or ask me to arrange a tandem for you.

 You´d start working together next week. You´ll decide the way of communicating together (eg. zoom, whatsapp, teams or other apps). In case I´m in charge of doing the tandem, I´d provide you with your classmate´s e-mail and you´d arrange the details of the meeting. 
Remember that I already know which are your schedule preferences so this will help you when organising your talks. Ideally, the time to prepare the speaking would be at least 1 hour, twice a week, but you can meet as many times as you can. That´s up to you and your tandem.

Every week, I´ll be giving you the topics to talk about, including mediation tasks and dialogues. This way we´ll be preparing the oral exam revising the topics we´ve dealt with all through the year.
Sometimes, I´ll ask you to record part of your speaking sessions and you´ll get feedback when it´s necessary.


                                          Tandem language learning Tandem App Language exchange, others ...

No comments: