4 May 2020

ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXCHANGE

Dear students, 
As I told you last week , we´re going to prepare the speaking part in pairs.
I´ve alredy got some tandems and the other ones are on the way, just waiting for some confirmation by one of the members.

After too much thinking, and trying to do it a little bit more personalised, I´ve decided that we´re not going to meet in bigger groups. Instead, the two people in the tandem are going to arrange the meetings every week, it´s up to the two people in the tandem when. Then, you´ll send me an e-mail telling me your schedule. It doesn´t have to be the same timetable every week. Do it at your convenience.
I´ll try to join every tandem from time to time to give some feedback. 
It´s important that you use a tool that you can share with me. As I suggested last week, zoom, Teams, or other apps that require e-mail address.
I´d tell you in advance to invite me and I´d be for a few minutes with you.
Let me know if you have any doubts. Otherwise, you can start right now if you want.

The topics for this week are related to technology. Have a look at the following post.

                                Speaking Creatively



No comments: